Vibeline Usage Guidelines
All Vibeline Free Trial and Paid Members must adhere to the following Usage Guidelines. Failure to adhere to these may result in being permanently banned from using Vibeline.
- All members must be 18 years of age or over.
- Members must select their correct gender.
- Recordings must be audible, in English, and can not be all music or silent. If there is more than one person using the line, the recording must include each user’s voice.
- Members will not use Vibeline to infringe upon the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- Members will not use Vibeline to solicit or engage others in illegal activity.
- Members will not use Vibeline to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including, but not limited to, slanderous, abusive, or defamatory statements; or racist, obscene, or offensive language.
- Members will not include any contact information in their greetings, including, but not limited to, telephone numbers, postal addresses, email addresses, or web sites.
- Members not use Vibeline to promote any solicitation for funds, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact Customer Service by email. Please include your phone number in the email for us to serve you better.