THE VIBELINE® “CUSTOMER SURVEY” OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
THE VIBELINE® “CUSTOMER SURVEY” OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF SEPTEMBER 3, 2009 AND WHO ARE FREE TRIAL USERS OR PAID MEMBERS OF VIBELINE, EXCLUDING U.S. RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, ALASKA, AND GUAM, AND CANADIAN RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AND SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE, MUNICIPAL, AND LOCAL LAWS.
By entering the Vibeline “Customer Survey” Contest (the “Contest”), you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by these Official Contest Rules. Questions, clarification or comments about these rules should be directed to info@Vibeline.com.
1. SPONSORS/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsors of this promotion are Teligence (U.S.) Inc. in the United States, with a mailing address of 1685 H Street, Suite 615, Blaine, WA 98230 and Teligence (Canada) Ltd in Canada, with a mailing address of 1045 Howe Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6Z 2A9 (collectively, “Teligence”).
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest will start at or around 12:01 PM (PT) on September 3, 2009 and end at 12:01 PM (PT) on September 21, 2009 (the “Contest Period”). The random drawing for the winner will take place on September 30, 2009 at approximately 12:00 PM (PT), and will be conducted and overseen by a team of Executives designated by Teligence whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of Teligence and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants who, during the Contest Period, are randomly selected to participate in the Vibeline customer survey, and who complete the Vibeline customer survey per the instructions provided, will automatically receive one (1) Contest entry for the chance to win one (1) prize giveaway. Limit one (1) Contest entry per eligible entrant during the Contest Period. All entries must be received by 11:59 AM (PT) on September 21,2009 to be eligible.
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner will be selected to win their choice of either six hundred (600) Vibeline minutes (approximate retail value USD$149.99 or CDN$149.99) OR a One Hundred Fifty U.S. Dollar (USD$150.00 or CDN$160.00) gift certificate from www.giveanything.com from a random drawing of all entries received from eligible entrants during the Contest Period. Prize details not specifically set forth herein will be at Teligence’s sole discretion. No substitution of prize is permitted, except by Teligence. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent will be awarded. Teligence reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of comparable or greater value for any reason. The individual receiving the prize under this Contest is responsible for all other expenses not listed as being awarded herein. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize is the individual’s sole responsibility. The individual receiving the prize under this Contest may be required to provide government issued photo ID and to Sign a Declaration of Eligibility and Release document, as part of his/her eligibility to collect prizes. Failure to comply with these requests or failing to comply with any of these rules will result in disqualification from collecting any prizes.
5. GENERAL RULES: Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of entries received. The prize will be awarded and the winners will be notified by telephone. No responsibility is assumed by Teligence for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Teligence reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or extend the Contest if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest. Teligence assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of any prize. Teligence will make two (2) attempts to contact the winners within two (2) days from the date the random drawing takes place. If Teligence is unable to reach a winner within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. The prize winners may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility document via email, facsimile or overnight courier, and may be required to sign and return the same via facsimile or overnight courier within two (2) days of delivery. Noncompliance of these requests within this time period will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
6. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of September 3, 2009, and who are free trial users or paid members of Vibeline, excluding residents of Quebec, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Guam. Employees and their families of Teligence and its affiliated companies are not eligible.