What should I say in my greeting?
Your greeting introduces you to other callers, so don’t be shy! This is your chance to share what’s special about you. Relax and take your time because the best greetings get the most responses! Here are some tips for recording a greeting to get you noticed:
- Keep your tone positive! Do you sound approachable? Sexy? Strong? Remember, people are attracted to confidence so speak clearly and remember to smile.
- Show off the real you by sharing your best features, interests, and passions. Think about what will make you stand out to other callers, and let them know!
- Most importantly, tell them what you're looking for! Whether it's friendship, a relationship, or something more erotic, asking for what you want is the best way to get it.
- It’s okay to call Vibeline with your friends, but remember: if there’s more than one of you on the line, you each need to say your name in the greeting.
- Listen to your greeting when you’re done to make sure it sounds the way you want and that it can be heard clearly. If you change your mind or what you're looking for, you can record a new greeting any time you want.