Vibeline FAQs - Free Trials
Yes! To get your free trial:
- Dial your local number
- Select your language
- When asked for a Membership number, press the # key.
If your phone number is eligible, the system will then offer you a free trial. After that you just need to call from the same phone number to enjoy your time on Vibeline; the busiest chatline around.
No, you can ONLY use your free trial from the phone it was issued to. Note that new free trials will not be issued to a phone number that has previously been issued one.
Our free trial may not work if:
- Someone has already used a free trial from your number before.
- The system cannot read your phone number on call display. You can try pre-dialing *82 to display your phone number to our system.
- There is no time left in the free trial.
- It has been more than 7 days since your free trial was issued.
You should look up your local access number and try calling us that way. In the unlikely event that we do not provide local service to your area, call our friendly, 24-hour, toll-free Customer Service at 1-800-434-4469 and they'll help you get connected.
No. The Customer Service agents have no information about free trials nor can they issue them.
We have great deals for new members that make it easy to get on the line and meeting new people, including a double-the-minutes package that gives you lots of time for a low price. To hear all of our amazing deals and to buy time, call the local number for your area.